BandwidthOnline.org is available to help you strengthen the communications skills needed to further your policy and research objectives. There are numerous resources available on the site, including some that may be particularly relevant and important to you now. These include:
Materials from the 2015 Health and Aging Policy Fellows Communications Workshop
- Ailes, Roger. You Are the Message: Getting What You Want by Being Who You Are. New York: Doubleday, 1988.
- Denning, Stephen. The Springboard: How Storytelling Ignites Action in Knowledge-Era Organizations. Boston: Butterworth-Heinemann, 2001.
- Heath, Chip and Dan. Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die. New York: Random House, 2007.
- Luntz, Frank. Words That Work. New York: Hyperion, 2007.
- Palmer, Stephanie. Good in a Room. New York: Doubleday, 2008.
- Shell, G. Richard and Mario Moussa. The Art of Woo. New York: Portfolio, 2007.
- Lakoff, George. Don’t Think of an Elephant! Know Your Values and Frame the Debate. White River Junction, VT: Chelsea Green Publishing, 2004.
- Ryan, Charlotte. Prime Time Activism. Boston: South End Press, 1991.
Messaging and the Media
Policy Communications Tools
We encourage you to review these pages and explore the site more fully. If you have any questions about the site, or need a password to access the protected photographs, please contact Chris Gherst at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To share feedback on the site or resources that have been helpful to you with others in the BandwidthOnline.org network, click here.